Today i'll try to present you one funy style for this summer : braid is trendy. so for today is my favorite style of braids : fishtails braid
and also i'll upload until the next few days a bun braid .
THE FISHTAIL BRAID :
here is a youtube tutorial to create this braid :
and here is the drawing steps find on refine blog :
1. Start by bringing all of your hair to the right side of your head. Grab a small piece from behind your left ear, and then do the same on your right side. Bring both pieces over to the right side of your head.
2. Divide the small section on the right side into two: A thin, half-inch section on the far right, leaving the remaining section as a one-and-a-half-inch section. This should leave you with three sections of hair in your hands: The section from the left side of your head and the two sections from the right side in varying sizes.
3. Take the small, half-inch section from the far right and cross it over, combining it with the left section. Grab a half-inch section from the outside-most section of the left-side portion, and combine with the right side.
4. Take a half-inch section from the right side (taking it from the furthest section on the right), and grab a half-inch section from the remaining hair below (from the right outside, as well), and add all of that to the left section. Do the same on the left side. Repeat, pulling towards the right side. Continue crossing hair over from one section to the other and secure with an elastic band.
5. The short version: Take two equal sections of hair, and pull a thin strand from the outside edge of one section. Cross the thin strand over the other section of hair. Combine the strand to the hair in that section. Repeat the same steps with a thin strand from the outside of the other section until you’ve created crossover pattern, or a fishtail braid.
6. Rough it up a bit at the top of the braid, and pull the strands to loosen and fatten it up.
some pics :