jeudi 26 janvier 2012

Life is just shopping

Cause it was a long time i havent a crazy shopping period 1 month or 3 weeks ago i have bought a lot of things on the net . Hahah I know it was not really a good thing for my wallet but sometimes shopping it's so irrestible and i need to have some pleasure with new clothes .


So here is some of my last shopping treasury :

First my order on asos : big specimen ring from river island, gold big cuff, transparent top and an emerald faux fur jacket from motel . I don't know if the coat really feat me so i'm selling .






I have find on ebay at a really good price a brand new ann demeleumesster skirt
To fit with the skirt i have also bought a leather top from two weeks and i like it so much




ANd of course i have a total crazy time on luisaviaroma and bought (finaly ! ) gareth pugh bodycon dress and tunic top ! So in LOve with it !










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire