samedi 8 janvier 2011

SASS BIDE.... master of time

Sometimes I dream I could be the master of time. I only sleep a few hours by night. Too many work to do.

I uploaded some swarovski rings available for sale on my Facebook, before I stop my production for a few month. I need a lot of time to create designs, and prepare the new stuffs for my brand.
So if you are interested to buy one check my facebook link.
Of course this morning my kitty checked all the things I've done ^^. Say hello to Muffin....






Yesterday I was really happy because I received in my mailbox a big present from my sweet friend Princess Pudding. So amazing. When I opened the box, a delicious smell came out. She sent me black leggings with matching gloves, plus two amazing creations from her brand : a purple and black butterfly ring with the matching earrings, as black and purple are my favorite colors at the moment. She also sent me this amazing bath ball from "LUSH" and it smells so gooood. I'm in love with it. You can check the cute rose design on the ball. So now what I need is just a very relaxing bath with good music, to have a break... 























I'm so happy 'cause during the Xmas period, I received so many sweet mails, comments, gifts from friends and fans that live on the other side of the planet . They all deserve a big THANK YOU !








Today's outfit : SASS & BIDE is one of my favorite brands at the moment. Make up mac gold and venomous villain, bangle alexis bittar  



http://www.sassandbide.com/



It's an Australian brand. Hhaha I actually bought a lot of things from Australia. Need to go there someday.

So first I bought my “rats leggings”. They're very cool and good quality leggings, very shinny, and the pleated effect is so cool . And I'd been looking for a long time for Almost Moon dress
that I finally found, my size and brand new, on ebay. 







I like the geometric and classy style of the brand's last collection, and also the few tops or dresses structured in 2 or 3 parts, embellished with beads. I think these are must-haves in my wardrobe. Consequently I'll try to buy some other items from this brand next month . Sass & bide is an unique style , difficult to describe but recognisable.







I'm going out now! Have a nice Week-End!








1 commentaire:

  1. J'adore. Si Morticia Adams avait décider de changer de look pour quelque chose d'un peu ethnique, elle porterais ça. Et ça, c'est envoutant.

    RépondreSupprimer